US VISA PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
Tuesdays/Thursdays 13:30 – 15:30
Important notice regarding Covid-19 vaccination
US immigrant visa applicants must be vaccinated for COVID-19 and must bring the Covid-19 vaccination record to the physical examination. If the applicant has not been vaccinated yet, please verify the procedures with our doctor during the physical.
Please read through the requirement prior to booking the appointment For those with Covid-19 symptoms (fever or chills、cough、shortness of breath or difficulty breathing、fatigue、muscle or body aches、headache, loss of taste or smell、sore throat、congestion or runny nose、nausea or vomiting、diarrhea), or those who have been in close contact with Covid-19 patients, please reschedule your appointment.
Further details can be found on theconsulate hp
Visa Physical Examination ResultsFrom January 21 2020, submission of medical records required for immigrant visa application has changed from paper based to online system – eMedical. The examination results will be sent electronically to the US consulate once finalized.
Please note that immigrant visa applicants must bring DS-260 confirmation sheet to the appointment.DS-260 Confirmation Page SAMPLE
- If all tests show no abnormality and required vaccinations are complete, the results should be finalized within 2 weeks from the appointment date.
|eMedical: Immigrant Visa Applicants
（Spouse, children,parents of spouse, others）
|Paper Results: Non-Immigrant Visa Applicants
|Receiving the results||You are not required to return to the hospital for the results as they will be sent electronically to the US consulate.
We will send you the vaccination record page on eMedical upon request.
|You are required to return to the hospital to collect the results. If you wish the results to be mailed to you, please bring a Letter Pack.|
|Time required for the results||2 weeks *It may take longer depending on the results.|
|Period of validity of the examination results||6 months *It may be reduced to 3 months, depending on the results under the guidance from the consulate.|
Contents of Exam/Fee
- Over the age of 15
Contents Measurements (Height/Weight/Blood Pressure/Vision), Tuberculosis (Chest X-ray), Syphilis for applicants aged 18-44 (Blood Test), Gonorrhea for applicants aged 18-24 (Urine Test), Doctor’s Examination (Full body examination) Fee 33,132yen（Tax Included）
- Under the age of 15
Contents Measurements (Height/Weight/Blood Pressure/Vision)/Doctor’s Examination (Full body check included) Fee 15,400yen（Tax Included）
Please check this list for age specific fees.
Additional fees will incur if further immunization, antibody tests or other tests are required.
Items to bring
（Spouse, children,parents of spouse, other）
|ID||– Valid Passport||– Valid Passport|
|Vaccination record||– COVID-19 Vaccination Record
– Immunization record/Antibody test results
|– Immunization record/Antibody test results (if you have them)|
|Documents to bring||– DS-260 form
– Filled out Visa Health questionnaire
|– Document described Case number (DS-160)
– Filled out Visa Health questionnaire
|– 1 Photograph (30mm x 40mm) taken within the last 6 months||– 4 Photographs (30mm x 40mm) taken within the last 6 months|
- Glasses/Contact lenses
- Referral letter from the hospital if you have any current medical conditions
- Prescription record if you are currently on medication.
- Chest X-ray film/report if you have a history of Tuberculosis.
- If you would like to cancel or change your appointment, please give us a call in advance.
- If you are pregnant, please inform us when you book appointment or at the reception on the day of the appointment.
- If urine test for gonorrhea is required (applicants aged 18-24), please avoid menstruation and wait at least 3 days after the menstruation when taking the test.
- Urine test sample needs to be collected at least an hour after your last urination.
- For better understanding of the instructions, we ask the visa applicants themselves to book the appointment not family member.
- We recommend you to wear something easy to remove and put back on.(Please wear underwear as there will be a full body check.)
- The physical examination will take 1 – 2 Hours.
- Chest X-ray will be required for all applicants over the age of 15, including pregnant applicants.
- Vaccination/antibody tests may be required, which will be determined by checking your current immunization record.
- We take Cash (yen only)/Credit and Debit card.
Before the examination
- (1)Give us a call to set up an appointment.
- (2)Send us an e-mail from the below link.
- (3)You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
On the day of the examination
- (4)Bring the items mentioned above to the Wellness Center.
- (5)All items will be checked at the reception to ensure you have everything required.
- (6)Examination starts.
After the examination
- (7)E-mail will be sent to you once the documents are complete.
- Immigrant Visa Applicants: E-mail will be sent to you once the eMedical documents are complete.
- Non-Immigrant Visa Applicants: Please return to the hospital to collect your results Monday-Friday 2pm-4pm.
*Click. Please fill out required information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.